Do You Need a Car Accident Attorney?
To determine whether you need a lawyer, consider:
- Were there serious injuries in the car accident?
- Are you having trouble with your insurance or the other party’s insurer?
- Has your claim been denied or delayed?
- Is the at-fault party uninsured?
- Was there serious property damage involved?
To the average person, the legal aspects of an auto accident can be very complicated. If you’ve been in a car accident and you’re having difficulty receiving compensation or proving who was at fault, Saunders Law Group is here to help.
Please contact us at 1-866-334-3309 or 863-533-6200 if you need help with your automobile accident case. We’ll be glad to assist you and answer any questions you have.
Determining Fault In A Car Accident
Fault is at the heart of any car accident. Determining fault, or who is to blame for a car accident, is not always a clear-cut issue. Several factors go into determining fault, including:
- Driving habits, like speeding, abrupt lane changes or tailgating
- Driving with broken or faulty equipment
- Distracted driving: driving while talking or texting on a cell phone
- Driving while intoxicated
- Dangerous roads or intersections
At Saunders Law Group, our attorneys in Bartow know that determining fault can be a very complicated issue. We will assist you in laying out your case to prove fault and make sure that you are compensated for the injuries and damages you have sustained.
Sometimes even when fault is proven without a doubt, receiving compensation for damages or injuries can be a hassle. Florida is a no-fault insurance state, meaning that compensation for basic property and injury damages are guaranteed without a determination of fault under the Personal Injury Protection ("PIP") coverage of the applicable automobile policy.
However, an insurance company may deem that “reasonable compensation” is far less than the injuries you have suffered. Saunders Law Group will represent you to ensure that your insurance company makes full compensation for any injury or damage that you endure.
You can trust your family, business, or personal injury case to our compassionate but objective attorneys.Saunders Law Group