Forward-Thinking Legal Guidance For You And Your Family
Family law matters can be complex and overwhelming, especially if there are children involved. At Saunders Law Group in Bartow, Florida, our double board-certified lawyers understand that every legal matter concerning your family has to be handled with care and compassion.
Call A Dedicated Florida Family Law Attorney: 863-578-4755
Will the lawyer you hire really make a difference in the outcome of your divorce, custody or other family law case? In a word, yes. While meeting your immediate needs, our lawyers will make sure you understand the long-term consequences of your decisions in the areas of marital property division, child custody, child support and alimony.
“Divorce isn’t just the end of your marriage; it is also the beginning of a new life for you and your family. We make sure you understand how decisions you make today in your divorce settlement will have long-term consequences.” — Attorney Thomas C. Saunders
A dedicated family law attorney can provide sound legal counsel to guide you through divorce or alimony claims, as well as help you establish child custody or support. If you wish to expand your family, we can also assist with the legal proceedings surrounding adoption.
We are a full-service Florida family law firm, with experience in matters such as:
- Divorce and marriage dissolution, including contested trial litigation, mediation, uncontested collaborative divorce and annulments
- Child custody, including divorce custody litigation, visitation rights, parenting time with shared custody and child support issues
- Alimony, including spousal maintenance during the separation period and spousal support awards as part of the judgment
- Marital property division, including complex high-asset division, business valuation and uncovering hidden assets
- All other areas of family law, including prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, adoption, post-divorce modifications, custody move-away petitions, paternity litigation and more
“Mr. Saunders has been featured in Super Lawyers Magazine for his approach to family law cases.”
Whether you are struggling with the pain of losing a companion, caring for children in light of divorce, or managing the financial strain of the dissolution itself, Thomas Saunders and his staff are always available to provide you with professional advice on all legal matters. Mr. Saunders has been featured in Super Lawyers Magazine for his approach to family law cases. He uses his specialization as a board-certified civil trial attorney and a board-certified business litigation attorney to enhance his clients’ litigation position during the divorce process.