An Experienced Business Law Attorney Can Ensure an Agreeable Resolution
Tom Saunders, K.C. Bouchillon, and J. Matthew Kelly at Saunders Law Group have extensive experience in business law cases and will work tirelessly on your case to ensure you receive the proper outcome for your claims. We can handle any of your business law needs in Bartow, FL, and the surrounding areas, including business or partnership disputes, partnership dissolutions, and more. A majority of business disputes center around some form of a breach of contract, so we can assist by either drawing up a new contract that is agreeable to all parties, or we can determine if the contract is voidable. If you are involved in a business dispute, contact our law firm today to schedule a consultation and review the legal options available to you.
Aggressive, Experienced Representation
“Two of our attorneys are double-board certified in civil trial and business litigation, a distinction held by fewer than 100 attorneys in the entire state of Florida.”
Areas of Business Law
At Saunders Law Group, we can handle a wide range of business law needs in various industries. We can take care of many business and commercial law needs through arbitration; however, we will take your case to court if necessary. Our areas of expertise include:
- Contract Disputes: We can assist with a variety of contract disputes between two businesses, between business partners, between businesses and vendors, and more. We can help you determine if a breach of contract occurred and what legal actions you can take.
- Construction Litigation: In the construction industry specifically, we can handle mechanic’s liens and construction contract disputes. A mechanic’s lien is most often used by subcontractors and suppliers. These liens are a legal claim against remodeled property. If the subcontractor or supplier is not paid, a lien can be placed against the homeowner’s property to recover the money.
- Commercial Litigation: We provide our clients with a wide range of services relating to commercial businesses, merchandising, trade, and sales. We can represent both public and private businesses, corporate and franchise disputes, and more.
- Business Disputes: We can litigate or arbitrate disputes between businesses over shareholder conflicts, billing, services, sharing of information, and more.
- Partnership Dissolutions/Restructuring: When disputes arise between business partners, we can help either establish a new partnership agreement, or we can write up the necessary paperwork to dissolve the partnership, depending on either party’s wants or needs.
- Incorporations: An incorporation is a company that is formally recognized by the state of Florida. It is its own legal entity, separate from the founding individuals. We can assist clients in determining if incorporating is right for them and with the filing of the paperwork.
Trust an Experienced Attorney
Two of our attorneys are double-board certified in civil trial and business litigation, a distinction held by fewer than100 attorneys in the entire State of Florida. We are centrally located in the Bartow and Lakeland areas, allowing us to serve Tampa and the local counties for any business litigation needs.
We will work diligently to develop an agreeable solution for all parties involved, out of court, when possible. When necessary, we will take your case to court. Whether both parties wish to continue doing business but under different terms, or the parties want to discontinue business altogether, we can help.
Reach Out to Our Firm
If you are involved in any form of business dispute, it is beneficial to work with a lawyer, especially when contracts are involved. Contact our law firm today to schedule your consultation.
You can trust your family, business, or personal injury case to our compassionate but objective attorneys.Saunders Law Group